March 3, 2017
Respect the FindTheBiz.com Website
FindTheBiz.com was designed solely for more effective promoting and marketing of legal and legitimate businesses and services within their local community. Please respect the website. Your video uploads must be respectful to users and viewers of our website. We are asking for the kind of respect reserved for kids, the elderly, and your place of worship. In order to maintain the integrity and the legitimacy of our site new video uploads will have some restrictions. Your video may not upload if it violates the rules below.
FindTheBiz.com Acceptable Video Size and Format Specifications
Your video posting are regulated by length, quality, clarity, format, message and content. Our Website Terms and Conditions (TC's) which you agree to follow speak the appropriate content and message of the FindTheBiz Community. Please adhere to these guidelines and the regulations contained within our TC's. All video uploads should be a maximum length of 60 plus a few seconds. Video uploads well beyond this length will automatically be rejected. Remember that users will be more likely to watch a shorter 25-40 secs. video, entirely. A well produced and informative 30 secs. video can be just as or even more effective than one that last 60 seconds. Remember the attention span of the average consumer is short and a video that seems dull or tends to drag will likely not be viewed in its entirety, thereby, losing its effectiveness.
Additionally, there are many formats in which to shoot your video(s). Whichever format you use will be converted to the appropriate one, for the FTB Website, once your video completely uploads. The FTB video converter will automatically reject any video uploads that are less than 1280/720p resolution. Video resolutions of 1280/720p and higher HD quality will likely upload just fine, although those 4K or slightly less HD will upload at a slower rate. The specifications stated above are to help ensure quality, consistency and uniformity of videos displayed throughout the FTB website and FTB Apps.
Photo and Video Restrictions
Here are the rules for to observe when posting photos and producing your video for your FindThebiz.com Profile Page.
FTB is not for pornography, sexually explicit content, vulgarity or profanity, blood, gore, indecent and unlawful video displays. If this describes your video don't attempt to post on FTB. It will be rejected and your account with FTB may removed for repeated violations of this rule. Also, be advised that we work closely with law enforcement and we report child exploitation. Below is a more thorough description of what is unacceptable for video displays for FTB
- Don't attempt to post videos showing bad stuff like animal abuse, drug abuse, under-age drinking and smoking, or bomb making.
- Graphic or gratuitous violence is not allowed. If your video shows someone being physically hurt, attacked, or humiliated, don't attempt to post it.
- FTB is not a shock site. Don't attempt to post gross-out videos of accidents, dead bodies or similar things intended to shock or disgust.
- Respect copyright. Only upload videos that you made or that you are authorized to use. This means don't upload videos you didn't make, or use content in your videos that someone else owns the copyright to, such as music tracks, snippets of copyrighted programs, or videos made by other users, without necessary authorizations. See our Terms and Conditions regarding Copyright Infringement for more information.
- FTB is not a site that condones or permits hate speech (speech which attacks or demeans a group based on race or ethnic origin, religion, disability, gender, age, veteran status, and sexual orientation/gender identity).
- Things like predatory behavior, stalking, threats, harassment, intimidation, invading privacy, revealing other people’s personal information, and inciting others to commit violent acts or to violate the Terms and Conditions are taken very seriously. Anyone attempting to post these videos to our site may be permanently banned from FTB everyone hates spam. Don’t create misleading descriptions, tags, titles or thumbnails in order to increase views. It's not okay to post large amounts of untargeted, unwanted or repetitive content, including comments and private messages.
- At FTB we believe a picture is worth a thousand words and a video is worth a million words and both will be screened and regulated by these same rules and restrictions.
Please take these rules seriously. Don't try to look for loopholes or try to lawyer your way around the guidelines—just understand them and try to respect the spirit in which they were created.
We Enforce these Guidelines
FTB staff reviews videos and photos 24 hours a day, seven days a week to determine whether they violate our Community Guidelines. Those we find in to be in violation we will removed. Sometimes a video or photo doesn’t violate our Community Guidelines, but may not be appropriate for everyone. These videos and photos may be age-restricted. Accounts are penalized for Community Guidelines violations and serious or repeated attempts to violate these rules can lead to account termination. If your account is terminated, you won’t be allowed to create any new accounts. Additionally, although videos go through a screening process, occasionally some videos in violation may slip by or be missed. If you catch or notice this within any video content displayed on FTB please contact info us by email: email@example.com.
FindTheBiz.com is for and about Your Business
Remember that this reaches your patrons, clients, patients and customers. By all means, please make a video which you enjoy and that reaches out and grabs and captures your audience attention and effectively creates more business for you. As business owners this should be the commercial(s) we all wish we could have year around on TV. The great thing is, if your video is being watched it is likely it is your services they are seeking and you have the opportunity to draw them in. Change your video seasonally or as often as you wish and keep stats so you know which one(s) drums up the most business for you. So please have fun and enjoy FindTheBiz.com.